There are many effective methods to cure eczema which you can perform it at home. Below are some of the great methods that you can use as your eczema treatment.
1. Witch hazel can be used to cure eczema. It can be applied on the affected area in order to help you from the skin irritation condition.
2. Another method to cure eczema is to use condensed milk, especially if your condition is oozing. Just soak a clean washcloth in the condensed milk. Then, the wet washcloth is used to hold the oozing area for around 10 minutes. After that, remove the washcloth and clean the affected area with cool water.
3. This is considered to be one of the effective methods to cure eczema. Just bring a plastic bag and put some ice in the bag. After that, wrap the plastic bag with a towel. Then, this ice pack should be placed on your affected area in order to help eliminating the itching symptom.
4. To cure eczema, it is very important that you have to keep your skin well moisturized because dry skin is considered to be the cause of eczema. If your skin becomes dry, it will be very itchy. So, the best moisturizer that should be used in this situation is shea butter. However, you should not use any creams or lotions that contain alcohol because alcohol can cause your skin to dry out more.
5. Oatmeal is considered to be one of the methods to cure eczema. You can heal your eczema symptoms by using an oatmeal bath. It can help you stop the itching. Just fill your bathtub with warm water and add a cup of oatmeal into the tub. Then, mix the oatmeal with the water by using your hand. After that, just soak yourself in the tub and sit in there for around 15 – 20 minutes.